FLOWER AND FRUIT
Flower & Fruit combines the best of both worlds; its organic base provides a full range of plant nutrients in a slow release form,
whilst the carefully selected water-soluble nutrients have been added to maximise the performance of each application.
Flower & Fruit is ideal for all flowering and fruit bearing plants (except indigenous plants and bare-rooted roses).
• An increase in quantity and quality of fruit
• Increased resistance to diseases and pests
• A more robust and healthy plant
Apply Flower & Fruit evenly to pre-soaked soil around the drip line of the plant or tree and water again, well. Keep fertiliser at least 20cm away from the base and avoid contact with foliage or flowers. Apply after signs of new season growth and thereafter every 6-8 weeks throughout the growing season. Apply Atlantic Bio Ocean in winter.
• Temperate (summer rainfall): One handful very 6 weeks
• Arid (winter rainfall): One handful every 6 weeks
• Sub Tropical (summer rainfall): Half a handful every 6 weeks
Caution! Not suitable for use with newly planted roses or indigenous plants. In these instances, use Bio Ganic or Bio Ocean.
Available in 5kg